In addition to the many, many people who have
contributed financially (see Contributors)
and whose support provides for the continued existence and development of this
website, I acknowledge the following people who have
been helpful to me in some significant role in the development and operation of this website.
others have made smaller contributions and this list would be too long to
include them all. Others have been active in spreading the word about the
website and the reunion. Of course all the people that worked so hard at their
scanners and sent their photos by email must be recognized too. Their names are
on their photo pages. My thanks go to all of you for your contributions!
- Simone Rowlinson
- Thanks to Simone for starting this
website in the first place and then inviting me to take it over. Without
that "seed" the website would have never been born and may never
have grown to what you see today.
- Jonathan Lyster
- Jonathan, my non-Cassiarite friend, who frequently helped me out of a jam with the
for code errors saved my butt more than once.
- Kevin Unger, President & Manager of OneLink Services, (formerly Armourtech
- Kevin, a non-Cassiarite and local business associate of mine, had previously donated free
and and then discounted webspace and hosting
for the websites. Armourtech's contribution was a very valuable one.
- Davyd Bennett, President of Scoutcamp Ltd.
- Davyd Bennett provided additional free webspace, for the photo album
section of this website. The album is now stored elsewhere but Davyd's
contribution was a very valuable one at the time.
- Carl Dilley
- Carl did also providing additional free webspace for the photo album section of
- Brian Caron
- Brian has been a valuable sounding board for me. When I have felt
uncertain about some decisions regarding the website I knew I could count on
Brian for his honest opinions to help me decide on a tempered course of
action. If I can't trust the pilot of Jumbo Jet airliner who can I trust?
- Bill Plumb
- Bill has scoured his materials and papers and come up with many
interesting photos and items of information that are now (or will be) in the
site. His contributions include background information on Cassiar and
Clinton Creek and also the Cassiar and Clinton Creek phase of his personal memoirs which I hope to add to the
website one day. It makes interesting reading and traces many important
developmental aspects of both mines. Bill, senior citizen and a relative newcomer to computer
technology, had faced and met the challenges of
scanning photographs and sending them by email. I am pleased to say he
has done a remarkable job!
- John Bertram
- John has been very active in digging up deeply hidden Cassiarites from the
nooks and crannies of this great country. Many Cassiarites, especially old
timers, would not be aware of this virtual community and the reunion if not
for his efforts. John has also been doing a lot of photo scanning for me.
- Roland Hilger
- Roland has done a lot of photo scanning for me.
- Christel Daum (now Travnik)
- My sister Christel, like John Bertram has been contacting Cassiarites listed in her
address book and spreading the word too.
- Frank Nitti
- Frank has generously donated to me a box full of Asbestos Sheet
newspapers from the early years.
- John Hartley
- John has been typing condensations of the Asbestos Sheets.
- Carole Chatelain (now Finch)
- Carole collaborated with John Hartley in the typing of
Asbestos Sheet condensations.
- Ron Schmidt
- Ron is proof reading my writings to catch the spelling
mistakes and other typos that so easily slip by me. He also helped with some other special
A big "Thank you!" to all these people. If you contributed but are not listed here, I
am sorry I missed you but I thank you as well.
If you want to offer your assistance with my development of this website your
offer will be welcome. Please be prepared to provide a list of what specific
skills or resources or whatever you might have to offer.
This page was last edited
Tuesday, May 12, 2015
below to access various sections of this site.
Use the Contact
Page (Home section) to contact webmaster Herb Daum.